Personalized Custom Photo Pet Memorial Canvas You are my favorite hello and hardest goodbye
- Features a professional gallery wrap around a sturdy wooden frame.
Printed using state-of-the-art wide-format printers that offer uncompromising gallery quality.
- Constructed with premium Inkjet canvas material for maximum color vibrancy and exceptional durability.
- Decoration for: Livingroom / Bedroom / Office / The entrance / Wall decor
- Border type: Additional white 1.5 – 2cm border for free around each piece for stretching the canvases onto the wood mount
- If unmounted, they are just photos printed on flat canvas surface and not ready to be hang, which is a roll you’ll receive. It saves money but you have to make them framed/mounted by your own way.
- If mounted, they are ready to hang. You just hang them right after receiving the items.
- Thickness: 12mm
Package: Rolled up with bubble film, or Packed with bubble box
8" x 10" x 1pc (20.32 ×25.4 cm x 1pc)
12" x 18" x 1pc (30.48 × 45.72 cm x 1pc)
16" x 24" x 1pc (40.64 × 60.96 cm x 1pc)
24" x 36" x 1pc (60.96 × 91.44cm x 1pc)
Due to manual measurement, some difference is unavoidable. Please be tolerant!
Very important note: This item is printed on canvas, not hand painted. Because of lightness, there may be a little difference in color between our mockup and the real item. Due to manual measurement, some difference is unavoidable. Because of handmade working, the mount may not be 100% straight. Please be tolerant!
If you want express delivery, please contact customer service email. Express shipping fee is $14.
Our store ensure to refund your order if you did not receive the product after 24 days in time. Time limit above including 9 days of production and 13 days of delivery.
Some types of products cannot be delivered by express delivery. Please contact customer service for more details
Shipping time after having tracking number
Shipping And Delivery
Important notice for EU countries : From July 1th, VAT will be calculated to your package. Price on package will be lower than actual price to prevent high fees charged.