Piano Rug As For Me And My Piano We Will Serve The Lord
Premium Rectangle Rug
- Gift of Love: A meaningful gift for your friends, family members, wife/husband, bridesmaid/groomsmen, coworkers on birthday, Mother’s day, Father’s Day, wedding, anniversary, Christmas, engagement, Thanksgiving day, Valentine’s day. A wonderful way to honor the memory of a special person or milestone.
- It is perfect idea for high traffic areas, safe for children and pets. Perfect for keeping your floors clean as the ribbed material helps scrape dirt and debris from shoes.
Product Details and Features:
- Material: Made with 100% Polyester
- Each rectangle rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- The underside is constructed from high-quality epoxy for a non-slip grip and extra durability. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze – use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry.
- The middle class is made of 10-millimeter-thickness foam for soft feel under your feet.
- Shape: Rectangle
Durable, Safe & Easy Maintenance:
- Cleaning and maintaining your rug mat has never been so easy. Shake the mat, sweep the rug, or hose off and dry the mat – it’s that simple.
- Usage: Rugs arrive vacuumed sealed for protection during the shipping process – once opened rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend a light vacuuming of the rug to assist in the settling process.
If you want express delivery, please contact customer service email. Express shipping fee is $14.
Our store ensure to refund your order if you did not receive the product after 24 days in time. Time limit above including 9 days of production and 13 days of delivery.
Some types of products cannot be delivered by express delivery. Please contact customer service for more details
Shipping time after having tracking number
Shipping And Delivery
Important notice for EU countries : From July 1th, VAT will be calculated to your package. Price on package will be lower than actual price to prevent high fees charged.